Live Long Well Care® offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to match job seekers of all backgrounds and career levels at all of our various locations. Our team members play an integral role in helping our clients achieve and/or maintain their maximum level of independence in their own home.
Live Long well care is a dynamic company which provides our team members with an enriching and fulfilling work environment. There are numerous advantages in working for Live Long Well Care, including:
- Flexible hours
- Generous paid-time off program (vacation)
- 401(k) with company match
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Internal Growth Support
Live Long Well Care® employs individuals who are committed to making a difference in the lives of the clients they serve. We hold our team members to high employee standards to ensure that our clients continually receive the superior services that they have come to expect. Each expert team member is:
- Given extensive background and drug screenings
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- CPR and CNA certified*
- Professional, reliable, dependable and knowledgeable
- Regularly assessed by management to ensure total client satisfaction
- Participating in on-going education programs
- Available for 24-hour service including holidays and weekends
We encourage you to look over our available career opportunities and apply to any that match your background and interests.Live Long Well Care does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services or activities, or in employment.
*If a newly hired employee is not currently CNA certified, they are expected to complete the certification within the first 90-days of employment.